Master Volume Master Volume

Nice

Is it made with Garage Band...?

ChrisAkaFedora responds:

Thanks! and yes it is.

&amp;lt;666 ERROR&amp;gt; <666 ERROR>

LOL GROSS BEAT

You should post a nice song, next time.

An Absence An Absence

I could have rate 9, but...

Very nice song, seriously. I love your musical exploration, it's more like a video game soundtrack than an ambient song, but anyway, that sounds great. The BUT: but, it's very very repetitive. Probably it is the way you want your song, but I really don't know if this could be inserted in a movie, or whatever else, because it can be (the word is hard) exhausting. That would be nice with a drop (not like a fucking clubby drop) like the music in "Shining". After the drop, you can slowly return with your old loop... BUT ANYWAY, I LOVE IT!

thatguy669606 responds:

I understand it is very very repetitive. But, like I said that's just the way it turned out. I just went into this with no ideas and came out 2 hours later with this. Thanks for the review and the constructive criticism!

Choco Blam Choco Blam

It's like a wave of chocolate in your face...

So nice... amb-fucking-bient rules! Sounds like Burial!

Madness 6.5 Madness 6.5

Nice song

Lol... Fl Studio all the way!

cheshyre responds:

Thank you and you said it, FL studio rocks

A sad dream A sad dream

A nice song

I love this song... maybe a little repetitive at the end, needs more substance but it's nice! 9!

Onion rings (gangsta) Onion rings (gangsta)

Minimal

That's a very nice song! I think you should get the full version, FUCKTARD! You are talented but you should make some beat with Faplegend, a very great musician, he is a friend of mine and would be happy to work with you. He lives near your city!

Samane responds: